UI/UX Designer- MNC FI - up to $75K
$40000 - 75000 / month
Central and Western District
2 May 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
One of the leading international bank in Hong Kong is now looking for (Senior) UI/UX Designers and be in an important position to design and deliver the digital product and service. This is a critical position for the team. Competitive salary and large scale banking project exposure will be offered.
- Will be focused on Banking Digital projects
- Research, understand the customer journeys and design solutions
- Analyse the existing applications and evaluate the user experience (UX) effectiveness
- Develop concepts, wireframes and prototypes
- Responsible to identify design problems, devise solutions, make strategic design and decisions related to core and new functions and features
- University degree in Design or related disciplines, with emphasis on UX or equivalent qualification
- 5+ years relevant working experience in designing user experiences
- Experience working in agencies will be an advantage; Portfolio is necessary
- Interpersonal, excellent communication skills; Detailed-minded; Self-motivated
- Excellent knowledge of Graphic Design and prototyping tools
- Proficient communication skills in English, and Chinese preferred
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300