UK Asset Manager - Fund Operations Associate [Up to 50K]
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 28 June 2017
Our client is an UK Asset Manager with strong presence in the globe.
They are currently looking for a Fund Operations Associate to ensure smooth operation of the due to their business growth and expansion.
- Overall responsibility for middle office operations from monitoring trade settlement to NAV reports
- Validate and ensure the trades executed by trading is accurately captured into internal systems
- Review NAV calculation prepared by junior staff on a daily basis
- Liaise with custodians and fund administrators to handle unsettled trades and reporting
- Monitor and ensure operations such as trade processing are properly done in a timely manner
- Work closely with external vendors in regards of daily operations and periodically review terms and services level
- Handle fund reporting and valuation when needed
- Participate in system UAT or ad-hoc project when required
- Degree holder in Finance/ Business/ Economics/ Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of related working experience in buy side (Candidate with Fund Administration experience will also be considered)
- Fluent in English and Chinese in terms of both writing and verbal communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,