US Asset Manager - Executive Assistant - 25 - 40K
$3500 - 40000 / month
Central and Western District
July 9, 2018
Banking and financial services
Our client is one of the top US Asset Managers.
They are currently looking for a self-disciplined and detail-oriented candidate with exceptional communication skill and prioritization skill to the team to facilitate the daily operation of the team.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Investment team such as calendar management, and expense claims
- Manage travel arrangement such as flight ticket booking, accommodation and visa application
- Schedule meetings and assist conference call set up
- Prepare presentation materials if required
- Handle ad-hoc project assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder with at least 5 years relevant working experiences
- Good PC Skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Flexible, presentable and responsible
- Can work under pressure and face-paced environment
- Patient, well organized and detail oriented
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.