US Asset Manager - Receptionist [20 - 30K]
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 14 March 2017
Our client is a US based Asset Manager.
They are currently looking for a responsible and detail-oriented candidate with exceptional communication skill and prioritization skill to the team to facilitate the daily operation of the team.
- Greet guests in a professional manner
- Handle inbound and outbound phone calls and emails
- Manage meeting room schedule and booking
- Liaise and arrange courier services
- Ensure tidiness of meeting rooms and reception area and provide assistance on conference call set up
- Handle ad-hoc project assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder with at least 3 years relevant working experiences
- Good PC Skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Flexible, presentable and responsible
- Can work under pressure and face-paced environment
- Patient, well organized and detail oriented
- Be honest, responsible and trustworthy
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road