US Bank - Hedge Fund Accounting, Associate [30-40K]
$30000 - 40000 / month
Central and Western District
28 November 2018
Finance and accounting
If you want more than 'just a job' and want to be part of something that's growing not shrinking, then this might be the role for you! Our client is a fast-growing fund administrator. A great career opportunity is available for a talented Senior Hedge Fund Accountant with ambitions to play a key role in financial services.
As a key member of the finance team, you'll be responsible for conducting accounting services on behalf of assigned clients and moderately complex funds including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses and preparing reports. This diverse role will see you reviewing fund valuation reports as well as supervising junior team members on daily NAV calculations.
You'll take ownership of acting as primary point of contact for hedge fund clients and ensuring all fund expenses are accrued timely and in accordance with applicable accounting guidelines. Your impressive technical skills will play a role as you verifying NAV calculation and reviewing fund valuations report, and your excellent interpersonal skills will be an asset as you liaise with clients, auditors, administrators and custodians.
- Degree in Business, Commerce, Finance or Accounting.
- Additional qualifications - CPA
- Exceptional experience of at least 3 years in fund accounting
- Sound understanding of investment markets and the broader finance industry.
- Strong operations, accounting, tax background and understanding of regulatory environment.
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other presentation applications.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300