US Fund - Fund Operations Analyst [25 - 35K]
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 07 February 2017
Our client is a one of the top US Funds.
They are currently looking for a Fund Operations Analyst to ensure smooth operation of the due to their business growth and expansion.
- Overall responsibility for administration and maintenance of investment records
- Liaise with fund administrator to ensure prices and movements are reconciled and validated
- Review Net Asset Valuations for discretionary accounts and funds on a monthly, weekly or daily basis
- Liaise with different parties including auditors, custodians, lawyers, fund administrators and brokers on a daily basis
- Perform trade processing and cash & stock reconciliations
- Maintenance of the Fund Operations policies and procedures
- Ensure On-boarding/ Compliance/ KYC and AML processes are consistent
- Degree holder in Finance/ Business/ Economics/ Accounting or related disciplines
- 2 - 4 years of fund administration/ fund accounting experience within hedge fund area (Asset management candidate will also be considered)
- Fluent in English and Chinese in terms of both writing and verbal communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road