UX/UI Designer (12months rolling ) -up to $50K
HKD35000 - 50000 / month
Central and Western District
5 June 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is one of the largest global banks in the world and offers a wide range of financial services from investment banking, retail banking, commercial banking and many more. They are currently investing heavily into digital banking and are looking to lead regional digital programme on public websites for 12 countries in APAC, initially on a 12 months rolling contract.
As a UX/ UI designer, the candidate will be responsible for :
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Building navigation components
- Provide progress reporting as required.
- Support the execution and delivery of project management methodology and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Highly effective influence, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Capable with creating UI elements (components, data visualization, icons, etc.) from Wireframes created by UX designer
- Able to communicate and solely work with developers (i.e. checking the build, providing guidance to simple HTML/CSS, providing design specs, etc.)
- Experience with responsive web browser as well as mobile app
- Work in an agile environment with a lot of stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstratable Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, InVision, After Effects, and other animated prototyping tools
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300