VBA Developer - Global Financial Services - 15k-20k
$15000 - 20000 / month
Central and Western District
7 March 2019
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
As a VBA Developer, your responsibilities will be:
- Analysis, modeling, development and documentation of Finance operation automation. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Indirection cost distribution through recharges and allocations across all Regions in Asia Pacific.
- Cross border allocation of non-Executive Layer Area level operating costs for FSO, PAS and Service Line CoE.
- Area Service Company's inter-invoice reconciliation and other Area level controlling activities.
- Continuous process improvement and re-engineering.
- Update and optimize infrastructure for annual financial planning.
- Assistance with the conduct of iterative Functional, System and User Acceptance Testing for deployment of global tools including new enterprise system Mercury.
- Enhancement of Finance's data analytics capability by introducing new tools and coaching the adoption and usage.
- Computer science, business administration or other relevant degree
- Minimum 2 years progressive experience in business analysis activities, documentation, system implementation and support
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and VBA programming and using Hyperion Essbase and Microsoft Power BI suite
- Familiar with development methodologies
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong communicative skills both written and verbal
- Written and spoken competency in English is required. Written and spoken competency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese would be considered an asset
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300