VP of Client on Boarding [50 - 65K]
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 12 September 2017
Our client is one of the foreign banks with extensive presence around the globe.
Under their securities arm, they are currently looking for a Client onboarding VP to work closely with different internal parties such as Front Office and Compliance team on completing KYC and smooth client onboarding process.
- Supervise the Client on-boarding team which consists of a few junior staff
- Monitor the daily operations of the team including BAU and adhoc projects
- Ensure on-going KYC is performed for existing clients
- Work closely with different internal stakeholders such as Front Office and Compliance team
- Prepare various MI reports to senior levels
- Participate in various projects such as process efficiency improvement
- Conduct regular review on the operational procedures and team's policy
- Be a point of contact in handling to resolve issues and queries
- At least 5 year of relevant experience with at least 2 years managerial experience
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Client on-boarding AVP/ Associate
- Knowledge in AML/KYC
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,