Well-known insurance company, middle level, 35 - 40k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 02 November 2017
An excellent opportunity to oversee the regulatory reporting processes of life insurance business, closely work with all levels of personnel including senior management in ensuring financial statements and reports are produced in an accurate and timely manner for respective internal and external users.
- Oversee the regular local statutory reporting processes of life insurance business to maintain proper accounting records under the finance framework
- Ensure financial statements and reports are produced in an accurate and timely manner for respective internal and external users, as well as to coordinate external audit on local statutory reporting
- Prepare the accounting for complicated transactions and discuss and collaborate with actuarial and other finance teams and external auditors
- Oversee Asset Data Store submission for Solvency II
- Participate in initiatives of compliance with new regulatory requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA qualified
- 5 years of relevant experience in financial industry
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin
- Strong system knowledge
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,