Wintel/Windows Support Specialist - 30k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 14 June 2017
Our client is an expanding Financial Institute stationed in Hong Kong providing a variety of financial products, such as insurance, banking, securities, etc. An ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in L2/3 Windows infrastructure support and administration with SOLID VMWare, UNIX/Linux skills, windows server skills.
- Maintain and administer Windows and VMware infrastructure, and Citrix server farm in Asia
- Maintain and administer MS Windows Servers, MS Exchange email server, MS Lync, VMWare servers, Blackberry, and GOOD for Enterprise servers
- Ensure the Windows environment is idle and well protected with latest security patch, Endpoint protested, and system hardening
- Participate in windows Infrastructure team for international projects rollout and daily operation
- Provide 2nd tier support for Service Desk and Trade Floor support
- Co-work with Technical teams in other countries
- At least 3 years Windows infrastructure administration experience
- Solid support experience on International Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange server infrastructure
- Experience in implementation and troubleshooting remote access solution such as Citrix Xenapp, Vmware Horizon.
- Experience in implementation and troubleshooting mobile e-mail infrastructure such as Blackberry, Good for Enterprise, MDM, etc.
- Knowledge on Security Patch and software inventory tools such as Symantec Altiris, SCCM, SNOW
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Previous IT support experience in a Chinese financial institute is an advantage
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good troubleshooting skill and able to work under pressure
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,