Associate Director, Financial Reporting
Location : Central
Post Date : 14 February 2017
My client is one of the most reputable Life Insurance Company and they are looking for great talent to join their Finance team, this person will be the successor of Section Head. This role can provide people management experienced and work closely with the business.
This role actually leading the financial reporting team to perform the daily month end closing, prepare financial statement and consolidation. The team side is around 7 people and successful candidate will mainly act as the reviewer.
Your peer within the business will be the Head of Management Reporting and Head of Investment Accounting while this role is directly reporting to FC.
- University graduate and a member of recognized professional accounting body plus 7 years relevant experience
- Prefer to have 10 years of working experience
- Sound IFRS knowledge and experience
- Good supervisory and communication skills
- Effective staff coaching / counselling skills
- Sound problem solving and analytical skills
- Leadership and team work ability
- Work independently
- Open for straight big 4 candidate with Insurance clients Apply Today
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,