Business Analyst-Top-tier Financial Institute 50k
Location : Central
Post Date : 12 October 2017
Our client is the biggest fund services financial institute in Hong Kong providing and distributing fund and pension products. They're currently looking for a Business Analyst with fund services products knowledge and background to join their team offering an exciting salary package.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collect business requirements for the purpose of facilitating effective software system development to achieve the prescribed business objectives using interviews, data analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs, provides added-value advice to formulate the requirements to ensure alignment with company objectives and IT strategy
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal parties to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver required documents in view of our enterprise-wide methodology
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and IT team through which requirements flow and establish the technical vision on usability and performance needs
- Drive rapid software development process by providing detailed action plan, clear and concise documents for business requirement, review functional specifications timely and produce comprehensive user test plan.
- Degree holder in information system or a related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years' solid business analyst experience for financial services industry, at least 2 years in fund services area
- Strong analytical, fund administration for traditional fund investment product and project management skills is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Understanding on technology usage and relevant applications for pension and fund services
- Ability to work under a matrix reporting structure
- Hands-on experience and sound knowledge of investment funds and / or retirement scheme operations is an advantage
- Experience with software development using .Net and Java and Progress technology is definitely an advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,