Collateral Management-Senior Officer(5-60k)Rolling 6 mths
Location : Central
Post Date : 08 June 2017
Our client, a Reputable Bank with strong global presence in Hong Kong, urgently looking a Senior Officer in Collateral Management with experience in collateral operations.
As a Senior Officer - Collateral Management you will be responsible for the following:
- To perform daily jobs for all tasks related to Collateral Management for both Derivatives (CSA) and Repo (GRMA and JSDA/Japanese Repo Agreement)
- To perform daily tasks related to client clearing margin call.
- To perform portfolio reconciliation and handle collateral dispute
- To handle the issues and queries related to day to day work by communicating with other relevant departments including Business, Risk, Legal, Middle office and Back office in APAC and other locations.
- To communicate with external clients in good manners.
- Other Ad-hoc projects/assignments.
In order to qualify for the role of Senior Officer - Collateral Management, you will have the following:
- University graduate
- Minimum 2 years work experience in collateral operations. Understanding of derivative, repo products. Experience with OTC margining will be an advantage.
- Good PC skills (MS office, VBA programming will be an advantage)
- Good communication skills in English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,