Data Analyst,Chartered Account Mapping&Oracle System(5-60K)
Location : Central
Post Date : 14 June 2017
Great opportunity for strong business growth with a reputable insurance firm in Hong Kong, urgently looking a Data Analysis with Oracle system implementation and Chartered Account Mapping.
As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Knowledge in oracle and Chartered Account Mapping
- Perform complex pre requirement analysis, for multiple internal processes and procedures.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements proposing automated solutions, designs and development strategies;
- Production of queries in support of ad-hoc and routine management or customer requests;
- Perform UAT on different processes before directed to production.
- Provides accurate and appropriate interpretation of data, applying knowledge to evaluation;
- Create technical design documentation which includes current functionality, data dictionary, data mappings and flows/diagrams;
In order to qualify for the role of Data Analyst, you will have the following:
- Experience Highly motivated, flexible to switch from 1 project to another and take new responsibilities depending on the needs
- Exposure to large transformation projects
- Perfect communication in English
- Ability to work in a regional environment with QBE regional team, locals teams in APAC and Accenture in charge of Oracle configuration
- Ability to travel (especially in the later phases of the project, as implementation in SG, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia
- No Insurance background needed
- Passed experience in Big 4
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,