Head of Finance - Shared Services Center APAC
$720000 - 1020000 / month
30 November 2017
Finance and accounting
Our client, an international Property Developer, is recruiting for a Head of Finance - Shared Services Center, for their newly set up Shared Services Division:
- Manage the finance team setting up and overseeing the Finance Operations across APAC regions
- Responsible for and review financial reporting and accounting functions, assist in budget & forecast, compliance, audit, tax reporting, etc.
- Prepare weekly & monthly financial reports as required, and manage cash flow to an acceptable operation level
- Responsible for system implementation projects and lead process improvement activities across the region
- Review and develop the internal control procedures and policies
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Bachelor degree in Finance or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in MNC
- Experience in setting up APAC Shared Services Center is an advantage
- Retail and inventory management experience are definitely essential
- Full finance spectrum experience, including Financial and Management reporting exposure
- Strong leadership with positive attitude, analytical and problem solving skills, self-motivated, strong sense of accountability & be strong team player
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.