Head of Framework Oversight
Location : Central
Post Date : 19 July 2017
Our client, a long-standing Global bank, is expanding and looking for a seasoned Head of Framework Oversight.
As Head of Framework Oversight you will be responsible for the following:
- Programme and Project management of front to back, end to end projects from inception through to completion and full benefit realization.
- Strong organisational and influencing skills that have resulted in project delivery that is timely, of quality and within budget. Able to work under pressure and to adapt to new environments quickly.
- Delivery focused mindset with a view on the end state and how to get there through strong governance and planning, hands-on project management, early mobilisation of teams, and effective stakeholder management.
- Experienced in establishing and using project governance effectively, including for buy-in, budget allocation, issue and risk management, resource allocation, removal of roadblocks, prioritisation, and scope management.
- Experienced at regulatory remediation, systems improvements, process re-engineering, trade migrations, risk assessments, data management and reporting, target operating model design.
- Understanding of front to back processes and impacts from front office to finance and reporting.
- Strong process and data mapping skills .
- Experience in framing and executing tactical reviews across all functions in an organisation; and converting findings into projects and/or remediation activities.
- Able to identify project pain-points early and plan accordingly.
- Able to scope a project in parts to deliver benefits incrementally, enable early wins, and to secure future funding at project stage gates.
Send your resume (in WORD format) by clicking the apply button now. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,