Senior Process Analyst - Black Belt -up to $75K
$50000 - 75000 / month
5 December 2018
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
As a Senior Process Analyst you will be responsible for helping with offshoring processes to key technology and support functions, looking at current and future states and documenting processes then challenging their effectiveness and implementing more effective solutions. This will entail applying Black Belt-level lean / six sigma process engineering skills.
As a business analyst you will engage in the following:
- Work with a team of business analysts to analyse or work independently to define the Fund Accounting and Fund Middle Office business requirements, participate as a business expert in recommending and implementing solutions as well as communicating the solutions effectively to Business, Management and IT.
- Lead independent reviews of new vendor product functionality and provide recommendations on how the compnay should implement functionality.
- Lead the design of complex system set-up and testing on the vendor product platform including Instrument Accounting, Market Data pricing solution, SWAP and Hedge Fund module.
- Manage the UAT and IT and production support teams to ensure the delivery of system enhancements meeting user requirements and quality standards.
- Works in collaboration with the Product Team, IT and Vendor to design and plan projects which deliver new products and services, working across the portfolios and technology teams to ensure alignment and support delivery of other Portfolio objectives.
- Contributes to Best Practice and continuous improvement of the framework.
- People management of the teams aligned to the Portfolio, ensuring alignment of resources based on capability and personal development objectives as well as capacity.
- Development of people aligned with Best Practice principles.
To qualify as a business analyst for this role, you MUST have:
- University graduate preferably in business administration, information technology or a similar discipline
- 5+ years Lean change management experience with Blackbelt qualification
- Banking experience ideally traversing both risk and technology
- Track record of delivery process improvements using Lean Six Sigma
- Solid understanding of technology process including Agile, ITIL, Scrum
- Degree educated or higher;
- Black Belt qualification is mandatory
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300