Assistant Accountant - 6 month contract - $20K - $25K/month
Location : Eastern District
Post Date : 30 November 2017
Our client is an international luxury hotel group hiring for an Assistant Accountant to join the team. The role will focus heavily on Accounts Payable. It is a 6 month contract with a strong view to permanency. To start immediately!
- Accurately process purchase orders, invoices, credit notes and payments according to the procedures
- Reconciliation of supplier's accounts, clearly stating the liability with each supplier at the end of each month
- Perform operating expenses review
- Preparing journal entries
- Prepare monthly accounting reports
- Monthly and year-end closings through bank reconciliations, fixed asset maintenance and general ledger reconciliations
- Assist with the production of Financial statements, cash flow projections and budgets
- Bachelor Degree or above in Finance or Business discipline
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Highly analytical and numerical with strong business acumen
- Proactive with excellent communication skills
- Well versed in MS Office
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
Don't miss out the opportunity!
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,