Assistant Accountant - 6 month contract - $20K - $25K/month
$240000 - 300000 / month
30 November 2017
Finance and accounting
Our client is an international luxury hotel group hiring for an Assistant Accountant to join the team. The role will focus heavily on Accounts Payable. It is a 6 month contract with a strong view to permanency. To start immediately!
- Accurately process purchase orders, invoices, credit notes and payments according to the procedures
- Reconciliation of supplier's accounts, clearly stating the liability with each supplier at the end of each month
- Perform operating expenses review
- Preparing journal entries
- Prepare monthly accounting reports
- Monthly and year-end closings through bank reconciliations, fixed asset maintenance and general ledger reconciliations
- Assist with the production of Financial statements, cash flow projections and budgets
- Bachelor Degree or above in Finance or Business discipline
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Highly analytical and numerical with strong business acumen
- Proactive with excellent communication skills
- Well versed in MS Office
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
Don't miss out the opportunity!
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.