Business Analyst 12 months contract 45k to 55k HKD per mon
Location : Eastern District
Post Date : 03 February 2017
Reporting to the Head of Business Transformation & Change, Asia Pacific, acting as the pivot or intermediary between end-users and IT to ensure that business/user requirements are delivered in IT solutions..
- Assist in the development of project documentation in alignment within company policies/methodologies
- Analyse workflow and business processes to create process maps and isolate areas of potential improvement
- Meet with, and obtain requirements from the business users to gather and analyse end user requirements through interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, task and workflow analysis
- Scoping projects effectively including the identification and management of dependencies to minimise the number and size of change requests to original scope and solutions
- Provide assistance to end users following implementation
- Assist with the production of technical specifications to communicate user requirements in technical terms to analyst programmers/project team
- Assist with the development of functional specifications that design and document desired outcome of system enhancement/development
- Perform user acceptance testing and co-ordinate business verification testing to ensure overall efficiency, functionality and user friendliness of system enhancement/development
- Record and document system testing and changes
- Provide data analysis and reporting as required
- Undergraduate degree.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Business Analyst role, with solid IT experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese is required.
- Tertiary and/or industry qualifications
- Experience in dealing with Vendors and external service providers
- Knowledge of PRINCE 2 and IIBA methods and practices (desirable)
- Insurance Industry and Insurance Product knowledge
- Fundamental understanding of all aspects of the systems/software development lifecycle
- Experience of Pega BPM or similar workflow platforms preferred but not essential
- Strong knowledge in general insurance area
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,