Finance Manager - contract to permanent 45k - 50k
Location : Eastern District
Post Date : 20 September 2017
Our international client is a global multi-level marketing and PR agency with a massive Finance and Accounting team. They are seeking to find a Finance Manager on a 3 month contract initially with a chance to convert to permanent should your performance be outstanding.
- Responsible for daily accounting operations including month-end closing
- Prepare financial statements, reports and schedules as per the request from Home Office and Regional Office.
- Review inventory, maintain standard costs in system and prepare related schedules.
- Arrange payment of royalty.
- Ensure company polices and guidelines are adhered and comply with SOX requirement.
- Prepare Tax Stream package and schedules request from Home Office and Regional Office.
- Assist in preparation of statutory audit filing require by local government / tax authority
- Assist Finance Manager to ensure smooth finance operation.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting & Finance or equivalent qualification
- Qualified accountant with ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent qualification.
- At least 5 years accounting experience with minimum 2 years working experience in international audit firm, preferably in marketing / PR / servicing indystry.
- Knowledge and exposure of ERP system such as Oracle and Hyperion system is a bonus.
- Strong Excel skills and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Possess good business acumen.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Attention to details, numeric, ability to train and develop people
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,