Location : Eastern District
Post Date : 22 June 2017
Highly respected Hong Kong mainboard listed conglomerate with excellent career progression prospects is now seeking promising, ambitious FP&A Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for supervising a small FP&A team and managing core group analysis activities which includes review of corporate P&L items, revenue and expense analysis, variance analysis and special projects. You will also handle CAPEX review and implement financial models to support strategic financial planning processes and initiatives.
This is a team-based position with fast-track promotion opportunities.
The successful applicant should meet the below requirements:
- A degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Must have previous Big4 audit experience.
- 4-6 years commercial exposure, preferably in an FP&A role in a sizable company. (Multi-business conglomerate company is a plus).
- Very strong excel skills, candidates with VBA and Macros knowledge will be considered a plus.
- Driven character, and outstanding team player spirit.
- Good command of English and Cantonese. Mandarin optional.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,