Fraud Investigator, Banking, APAC
Location : Eastern District
Post Date : 27 June 2017
Our client is a reputable, multi- faceted International banking group with a growing business in APAC region, and your exceptional investigation skills are needed for financial crime cases. With a streamlined organization this company is set for growth, and here is an exciting opportunity to be part of a business that continually invests in its employees by providing ongoing training, networking and mobility.
You will serve as a team member under Fraud Investigation team under Financial Crime to handle all financial crime related fraud cases in the banking group.
- Conduct thorough fraud investigations (external/ internal) across the APAC region
- Investigate, analyze, report on fund flow, staff misconduct, enhanced due diligence
- Provide assistance on matters related to Anti- Fraud, AML, IT Security, etc. to protect the group's interest in complying with relevant regulations
- Provide Anti- Fraud training to internal staff
- Degree holder in Accounting or Law, with relevant professional qualifications
- 5- 10 years of relevant financial crime investigation experience
- Multi-tasking, investigative- minded, with great interpersonal skills
- Leadership quality and ability to make timely judgement
- Candidate with Law Enforcement background (ICAC, CCB, FIU) can be considered
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,