Legal Secretary, Magic Circle, HKD50k
Location : Eastern District
Post Date : 28 September 2017
Our client is a multinational law firm, British based and is a member of the Magic Circle. With over 100 years of existence, they are one of the most prestigious law firms in the world. They are one of the highest grossing law firms globally.
Currently, they are seeking for an individual who has experience as a Legal Secretary with about 10 years' experience, supporting an expat Senior Partner and a couple of fee earners. This role will liaise with external clients, draft engagement letters and will be proactive.
- Provide exceptional support to a Senior Partner and a small team of associates
- Be responsible for preparing legal documents and legal documents formatting
- Audiotyping, translation and language support
- Billing and inputting time sheets, creating and updating presentations
- Liaising with clients in a professional manner and communicating at all levels within the firm
- Coordinate meetings and schedule daily activities when necessary
- preparing and submitting various regular and ad-hoc internal reports and presentation
- LLB holder or University graduate in related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience,
- Knowledge of Hong Kong listing rules, corporate governance requirements, SFO, company ordinance, and other statutory and regulatory requirements and familiar with laws of PRC is preferable
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication (both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua) is essential
- Independent, logical, proactive and high attention to details
- Computer literate in word, power point excel etc
- Fluency in both written and spoken Chinese, English and Mandarin
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,