Personal Assistant, MNC, HKD30k
Location : Eastern District
Post Date : 28 June 2017
Our client is a Joint Venture company between two MNCs, looking to expand their market presence. Situated in Quarry Bay, they will soon move office to Wan Chai and are looking for a Personal Assistant to the Deputy General Manager of the organisation and to assist on office relocation and renovation. This role provides great exposure to senior management and various duties and are looking for someone with excellent communication skills in Mandarin.
- Provide general secretarial support to the team
- Provide secretarial support to the Deputy General Manager (Mainland Chinese)
- Maintain and support schedules and daily operations such as arranging intensive travel arrangements and hotel reservations
- Prepare various reports, correspondences, expense reimbursement, take minutes and presentation materials.
- Assist on office relocation and renovation
- Organise and maintain the filing system and storage of confidential documents.
- Ad-hoc assignments are required.
- Other as hoc projects as assigned
- 5+ years Secretarial experience within a MNC or Financial Institution
- Motivated, hardworking, mature, independent, efficient, detail-oriented, organized
- Team player and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organization and communication skills, able to interpret information to clients
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent command of MS, PowerPoint and Excel; Chinese word processing (50wpm or above)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Sensible, self-motivated, positive, possess strong sense of responsibility
- Proficiency in audio-typing and PC operations, well-versed in Microsoft Word.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,