70-75K IT Operations Manager
$70000 - 75000 / month
June 15, 2018
IT and technology
- Oversee several sub-teams under infrastructure
- Manage and support a sizeable Windows Server/VM farm and blade server infrastructure
- Manage Wired and Wireless Network and data centers
- Review and drive initiatives to enhance technology to align with company's business growth
- Contribute to and Implement a system roadmap for upgrades or maintenance activities
- Provide professional advices and solutions to other departments.
- Liaise with senior staff of other departments on understanding their business needs in order to provide appropriate support to meet their business requirements.
- Department budget control and strategic planning
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- Hands-on experience over 5 years in a sizeable enterprise, with supervisory experience
- Strong network management and support experience with the possession of business sense and knowledge in MNCs.
- Technical certifications in operating systems, storage, WAN/LAN/Wi-Fi, VDI, MDM, project management (e.g. Prince2 or PMP) and ITIL preferred.
- Proficiency in a variety of network protocols not limited to TCP/IP and capable of providing day-to-day operation support across the server/network infrastructure.
- Solid experience in the operations of business application systems and understanding of the business functions being supported.
- Knowledge of IT security/ ISO 27K will be highly preferred
- Experience in system and cloud migration are advantages
- Good communication, including fluent English and Mandarin
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.