Accounts Payable - 6-month contract to perm - $17k - $20k
$17000 - 20000 / month
23 October 2018
Finance and accounting
We are looking for your exceptional Accounts Payable skills. Our client is a leading growth-focused company offering a dynamic work environment and a true career path. You will enjoy extensive professional training and development to reach your full potential as an integral part of a rapidly growing team. You will report to the Accounting Manager and have opportunity for career growth and quick advancement within this high energy department.
- Handle the administrative and clerical needs of the AP/Finance Department.
- Match and batch code
- Resolve A/P issues
- Process expense reports
- Update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L,
- Process cheques.
- This role also offers plenty of scope for involvement in special projects that let you showcase your broad skill set.
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce or related field.
- Extraordinary experience in an A/P role spanning at least one year.
- Brilliant skills in MS Excel.
- Special client focus to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
If interested in an in-depth discussion of the role, please do not hesitate to contact Ashton Hyde email: [email protected] or mobile: +852 3653 7300.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300