Advertising Executive - 1-year contract - $15k - $17k
$15000 - 17000 / month
September 4, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is an international media group, looking for a high caliber individual who can work independently and will commit to a 1-year contract. The right candidate will start immediately.
- Placing of booking orders based on advertising campaign entitlements upon advertising deal confirmation
- Aid colleagues in the management of inventory
- Tracks media plan implementation and campaign roll-out
- Manage all stages of processing materials for advertising campaigns from preparing necessary documentation, ensuring appropriate materials are received, submission to Standards & Practices for approvals, and to the traffic department to arrange schedules and airings.
- Collate reports and the distribution of these reports to advertisers while advertising campaigns are aired.
- Responsible for updating weekly reports that reflect the latest revenue breakdowns for distribution to sales force and management.
- Work with the team in a cohesive manner to ensure that all campaigns are managed flawlessly.
- Liaise closely with ad sales, finance and other departments to ensure smooth operation
- University graduate with 1 to 2 years of professional work experience
- Good communication skills in English is essential; Cantonese/Mandarin communication is valued, but not necessary
- Clear understanding of priorities and the importance of multitasking.
- Meticulous and numeric-sensitive, organized and possesses a positive attitude and diligent work ethic
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Proactive and willing to take responsibilities
- Experience in a Media company a definite advantage
- Immediate availability is highly preferable
If interested in an in-depth discussion of the role, please do not hesitate to contact Ashton Hyde email: [email protected] or mobile: +852 5427 3908.