Application Support, 30-37k, Top Tier FI, rolling contract
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 08 February 2017
Do you have exceptional technical skills and a passion for troubleshooting? If that sounds like you, our client is looking for an Application Support specialist. You'll be part of a rapidly growing company that offers a positive work environment where no two days are the same. As part of a focused IT team, 50% of your time will be focusing on project management and the rest will be solving range of issues across a diverse customer base. This exciting role lets you be part of a respected company that actively promotes work-life balance while offering every opportunity for you to broaden your skill set and put your career in the fast lane.
As an experienced Application Support expert, you'll enjoy a customer facing position that allows you to showcase your exceptional communication and project management skills. You will be expected to provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing IT projects and initiatives. You will also need to identify and evaluate solution options, Contribute to design of target technical solution, implementation approach, testing, transition and rollout.
You'll find yourself troubleshooting in-house applications, third party applications, data mining, report building, writing and working with complex queries, database management, indexing, and potentially promoting a software fix. Each day brings new challenges so you certainly won't fall into a rut, and you'll be rewarded by being able to take pride in your work and be personally responsible for keeping operations running smoothly.
- Bachelor Degree holder of Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 5-8 years of solid experience in mission-critical application implementation, administration and support
- Solid hands-on project experience with SharePoint and ServiceNow.
- Good understanding of Active Directory, ADFS, SAML and IAMaaS solutions.
- Good knowledge of cloud solutions and digital services.
- Current knowledge of infrastructure technologies, such as Windows clustering, networks, storage, virtualization
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road