Assistant Accountant -12 mths Temp to Perm - $18-$22K
$18000 - 22000 / month
4 October 2018
Finance and accounting
Our luxury retail client is urgently seeking an experienced Assistant Account to join their team in Hong Kong. Reporting to the Account & Reporting Manager, you will support the finance team with various accounting and reporting responsibilities. It is an immediate start with a high chance of permanency. Candidates must be open to contracting and temporary work.
- Daily sales reconciliation to ensure POS data align with JDE data and to follow up with any discrepancies with IT department and sales professionals.
- Preparation of documents needed for sales audit
- Accounts receivable settlement and matching against bank statement.
- Invoice processing, payment preparation, and accounts payable settlement.
- Intercompany reconciliation, payment preparation and settlement.
- Bank reconciliation and making entries for all bank charges and forex differences.
- Assist with month-end closing and other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Certificate, Higher Diploma or above in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience
- ERP system knowledge and hands on experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Basic understanding of retail operations
- Good communication skills and team player
- Able to adapt to a fast pace working environment
- Self-motivated, independent, and responsible individual who can meet tight deadlines
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300