Assistant Accountant - 6 Month Contract - $18 -$20k HKD
$18000 - 20000 / month
13 September 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a Global Financial Institute, looking for a high caliber individual who can work independently and will commit to a 6-Month contract with the look to go permanent. The right candidate will start immediately.
- Reconcile intercompany accounts, issue statements and obtain confirmations from counterparties. Assist in resolving intercompany balance issues.
- Perform accruals and other month-end close processes. Ensure accuracy of intercompany accounts and management reports.
- Issue quarterly recharge invoice to intercompanies with valid supporting documentation.
- Carry out netting duties on intercompany accounts.
- Collect and allocate incoming payments against outstanding intercompany balances.
- Submit payment proposals according to agreed timetable.
- Participate in Balance Sheet, ledger and reconciliation reviews as needed.
- Responsible for timely and accurate filing of documents in accordance with statutory and management requirements, and in line with document retention policy.
- Team player with good people and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure in meeting deadlines. Hardworking.
- Results-oriented and detail-minded person
- At least 1 year of relevant experience. Fresh graduates will also be considered
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Good computer skills especially in Excel.
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Chinese.
If interested in an in-depth discussion of the role, please do not hesitate to contact Ashton Hyde email: [email protected] or mobile: +852 5427 3908.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300