Assistant Accountant - 6 Month Contract - $18 -$20k HKD
$18000 - 20000 / month
September 13, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a Global Financial Institute, looking for a high caliber individual who can work independently and will commit to a 6-Month contract with the look to go permanent. The right candidate will start immediately.
- Ensure accurate and on-time posting and payment of vendor invoices.
- Provide good quality customer service to internal customers from invoice submission to payment status, as well as handling ad hoc enquiries.
- Assist with the review of invoice postings and payment instructions as needed.
- Liaise with vendors or banks directly to resolve issues as needed.
- Perform ad hoc projects and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Team player with good people and communication skills.
- Must possess good customer service skills.
- Able to work under pressure in meeting deadlines. Hardworking.
- Results-oriented and detail-minded person.
- Motivated self-starter with ability to deal with ambiguities, able to work within ill-defined boundaries and able to challenge status quo.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Work experience in a Shared Services Centre an advantage.
- Degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
- Good computer skills especially in Excel.
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Chinese.
If interested in an in-depth discussion of the role, please do not hesitate to contact Ashton Hyde email: [email protected] or mobile: +852 5427 3908.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.