Assistant Accountant - 6 month contract - HKD $19K - $25K
$19000 - 25000 / month
29 August 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a reputable global retailing company whom are urgently seeking an Accounts Receivable Officer to join their dynamic team. The role is under a 6-month temporary contract. They are looking for dynamic, proactive candidates with strong AR experience that are eager to grow. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an MNC. The role is to start immediately.
- Process full-cycle AR, with high attention to detail
- Prepare proper accounting entry for customer receipt and settlement
- Manage carrier settlement process and ensure timely offset of AR/AP
- Handle inquiries internally and externally
- Ensuring that bills are properly prepared on a timely basis, in accordance with engagement letter and issued immediately to clients.
- Prepare, print and distribute bills to Partners as per the Billing Schedule
- Ensure intercompany AR transactions are properly booked with no overdue
- Degree holder in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years of accounting experience, concentrating in AR, Billing or Credit Control
- Proficiency in MS Office with advanced Excel skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese
- Hands-on and excellent with interpersonal and communication skills
If interested in an in-depth discussion of the role, please do not hesitate to contact Ashton Hyde email: [email protected] or mobile: +852 5427 3908.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300