Assistant Finance Manager-6m contract to perm-up to 45K
HKD40000 - 45000 / month
12 March 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is an international sourcing company urgently looking for an Assistant Finance Manager who is familiar with inventory costing. This a 6-month contract Assistant Finance Manager with a strong view to permanency.
- Partner with the operation department to provide the finance support the guidance
- Forecasting and Planning for the operation expenses
- Provide strategic analysis in support of new initiatives (sourcing strategy, support costs, etc…)
- Track and trend FX impacts on the P&L; Perform FX sensitivity scenarios
- Oversee all the reporting activities on the above areas of P/L and Balance Sheet
- To enhance forecasting techniques and variance analysis
- Check the variant GL accounts' (PPV, Duty, Freight, Sourcing/OH, FX, Inventory Adjustments, and Retail Variances) actual from SAP, and perform the categorization base on the item detail of SAP.
- Check the SAP logistic data (Purchasing info record, article standard cost and purchasing order, vendor country of origin etc.) to support the variance actual & forecast analyse.
- Bachelor's degree or above in finance/accounting
- 3-6 years accounting or finance experiences in costing/sourcing/supply chain
- Solid and hand on SAP experiences
- Solid knowledge of SAP FICO standard reports is preferable
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Independent and fast learning
- Great written and spoken Chinese and English
- Less experience will be considered as a Senior Finance Analyst
- Immediately Available
The right candidate will start Immediately!
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300