Assistant Finance Manager (Insurance) - Contract - 30k-$35k
$30000 - 35000 / month
24 December 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a multinational insurance company with an excellent opportunity looking for an Assistant Finance manager. The role will heavily focus on Financial Reporting and UAT testing. This is a 3 months extendable contract with a view to permanency. The job will start immediately.
- Handle closing of month end, quarter end and year end finance closing of the company
- Compile tax computation and perform consolidation for the group.
- Formulate changes to the financial reports according to change in business model/products and accounting standard. Co-ordinate production of the company performance/ management information reports in a clear, logical and value adding manner
- Co-ordinate production of the performance/ management information report (e.g. KPI report and Executive Committee Pack) and make useful analysis on the performance results through interactive discussion with respective teams and/ or stakeholders.
- Handle the annual audit and quarterly review process with external auditor and other statutory filing
- Handle reinsurance billing and settlement
- Support the UAT testing and projects
- Diploma / Degree holder in accounting / finance or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years solid Accounting experience in Finance Service, probably in insurance company.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Immediately Available
If this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300