Assistant Internal Audit Manager
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 19 July 2017
Listed corporation with multi-business lines now seeking candidate with Big4 plus commercial internal audit experience to join one of their largest divisions.
As Assistant Internal Audit Manager, you will report to the Senior Internal Audit Manager and Internal Audit Director and be responsible for the below:
- Perform operational and financial audit reviews for subsidiaries across Asia-Pacific include China, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, India, Singapore, Thailand, etc.
- Conduct ad-hoc and special projects such as fraud investigations
- Monitor compliance with Group's policies and procedures and laws and regulations in different countries
- Draft and present internal audit findings and reports to senior management
- Identify and evaluate key risk control issues and provide recommendations to senior management for improvements
- Follow-up with senior management to ensure recommendations and deficiencies have been taken up and rectified
The successful candidate must meet the below requirements:
- Big4 external audit trained
- HKICPA or ACCA qualifications
- Minimum 2 years commercial internal audit experience, retail experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong business sense, analytical skills/problem solving skills, self-motivated and good Interpersonal skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,