Assistant Manager - Insurance - 1 year contract - Up to 35K
$30000 - 35000 / month
July 24, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a multinational insurance company with an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Manager. The role will heavily focus on financial reporting and regulatory reporting. If you are looking for a company that offers great career growth potential and a competitive salary package, this could be a great match for you. This is a 1-year contract that may be converted into a permanent role. The job will start immediately.
- Prepare full set of accounts
- Prepare Quarterly regulatory return to Insurance Authority
- Perform P&L and variance analysis of APAC business performance
- Handle monthly account reconciliation
- Preparing audit schedule for annual audit
- Diploma / Degree holder in accounting / finance or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years solid experiences in Insurance
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to communicate clearly at all levels
- Good command of English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
- Immediately Available and Under Short Notice
If this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.