Business Analyst, 25-30k, LISTED CO, Immediate
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 01 August 2017
A HK listed FMCG is looking for a Junior Business Analyst to join them for a large scale project
- Gather and analyse users requirements and current state and provide gap analysis against set processes and system.
- Provide technical and operations support on customized systems to ensure smooth process
- Coordinate internal colleagues in project implementation, system development/enhancement,
- Perform business data analysis for operations improvement and develop / automate management reporting
- Coordinate set project activities across the project teams and support overall project administration and logistics.
- Bachelor Degree holder of Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 4 years of solid experience in business analysis within large scale project
- Proficient in computer skills in VBA, SQL and Excel Macro programming, knowledge in ERP and PLM is a plus
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is preferred
- You must be in a short notice or immediately available
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an in-demand area to gain project-based experience in a large, well established enterprise. The client has a large, stable and reputable presence in Hong Kong. With so many new initiatives and projects, the company is looking to add Business Analyst to their exciting team. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work in a mature and market-leading company, working in a large enterprise environment to analyse and understand the business.
The successful candidate can gain experience and knowledge among like-minded, sharp and highly motivated Project and IT teams. There is a competitive package and huge opportunity for further career development.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,