Business Intelligence Lead
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 06 October 2017
A renowned Finance Service Firm is seeking high caliber candidate to join them as Software Development team
- Continuously develops and maintains an understanding of Business Intelligence technology and architecture, including data warehousing, dimensional modeling, data mining, reporting tools, and other methods of information delivery;
- Develops and maintains expertise with Microsoft Business Intelligence tools including: SSRS, SSIS, & SSAS;
- Develops database and/or data presentation solutions to deliver information to end-users accurately and efficiently;
- Architect and may be hands-on implementing SSAS cubes and upgrade and tuning of the Data Warehouse;
- Analyzes, understands, and documents user needs to ensure accurate fulfillment of data requirements from internal business customers;
- Contributes to, and possibly leads, project teams that are developing or modifying highly complex information solutions;
- Continuously develops expertise in the data and data models within the data warehouse, as well as an understanding of supported business domains;
- Mentor teammates on BI tools and methods;
- Conducts and may facilitate internal testing and user acceptance testing;
- Managing vendors and guiding best practice standards on design and coding principles.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent education;
- Minimum of 5 years' (depending on the level) work experience within Data Warehouse/BI sector; * Strong understanding of BI concepts & tools;
- Demonstrated ability to write SQL/TSQL queries to retrieve/modify data;
- Ability to abstract a concept into a series of lifecycle components and events;
- Significant experience developing SSAS cubes;
- Significant experience in data modeling, data discovery and the application of data to solve business problems Working knowledge of multiple IT platforms;
- Working knowledge of multiple IT platforms;
- Proven problem solving ability and a willingness to think "outside-the-box".
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,