Business Systems Manager, SAP (MNC)
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 10 April 2017
A renowned MNC group company, is seeking high caliber candidate to join them as Business Systems Manager.
- Manage key business applications to include systems used for billing, accounting, client administration, document management and workflow systems (for example SAP Business One).
- Responsibility for the management of such applications to include the testing, implementation, training, upgrading and ongoing support of these systems to ensure smooth and efficient running by knowledgeable staff.
- Implement systems across different business divisions in line with the strategic direction set and agreed by the senior management executives.
- Involve in the assessment of acquired systems and project managing the data migration from non-core systems.
- Create and maintain training material and manage the delivery of on-site or remote training to staff for the various systems supported.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with a min. of 5 years' experience within a similar role
- Extensive knowledge and experience of SAP Business One system, or at a minimum 4 years of experience using and maintaining similar application.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing and maintaining a relevant document management system.
- Preferably relevant industry experience or experience in using technology to streamline processes and operations.
- Business analysis experience required. Ability to work closely with the business, to identify and implement efficiencies.
- Project management experience required. Ability to lead projects successfully that involves a high level of process change management.
- Candidates with less experience may be considered for Business System Support position.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,