Chief Financial Officer (Based in Guangzhou)
9 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Chief Financial Officer - Based in Guangzhou
Our client is a fast growing Chinese FMCG company with over 20,000 staff and 20 product lines, with main business operations in Guangzhou. Due to their expansion plan, they are seeking for a Chief Financial Officer to oversee their group finance function.
This role will be based in Guangzhou.
- Responsible for the financial management of group holdings company and manage business operations' finance teams (over 40 people)
- Streamline business processes to improve operation efficiency and enhance enterprise internal control
- Ensure accuracy of financial figures and business performance analysis and provide strategic advices to management on business development
- Manage group tax and treasury function
- Maintain external relationships with banks, tax authorities, government bodies, auditors to facilitate business development
- Involved in business expansion projects e.g. M&A, business transformation etc.
- Degree in Accounting and Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum of 15 years' work experiences gained in Big 4 and sizable MNC, FMCG industry in advantageous
- Work experience as CFO / Head of Finance, experience working with top management required
- Solid finance project experience including process improvements, M&A is essential
- Willing to be based in Guangzhou and occasionally travel to China is required
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300