Compliance / KYC Remediation Officer - Contract - up to 35k
HK$33,000.00 - HK$38,000.00 / month
11 September 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a global financial institution urgently looking for a compliance remediation officer with solid KYC experiences. This is a 6-month contract. The right candidate will start immediately.
- Perform KYC remediation on various kinds of clients (individuals, corporates, partnerships, funds, trusts, etc.)
- Review and assess documentation provided by clients and front office staff.
- Perform validation of completeness and accuracy of KYC documentation including but not limited to client's identity, beneficial ownership, SOF/SOW.
- Perform adverse news searches as well as evaluate information available through public sources or through World Check.
- Keep remediation progress tracker updated and input data onto Excel spread sheets.
- Liaise with front office staff on documentation deficiencies and requirements.
- Ensure Due Diligence and Client Data are documented in appropriate systems.
- At least 3 - 5 years of KYC experience, with experience in Financial Institutions an added advantage
- Experiences in dealing with fund house client is a plus
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Supervising experiences is highly preferable
- Detailed and analytical.
- Good command in Chinese and English
APPLY NOW so to not miss out of this excellent opportunity
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300