Core Banking Business Analyst, 6 months and rolling $30-60K
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 03 February 2017
Our client is one of the world's largest banking and financial services organizations.
This is a "Business" business analyst role. As a Business Analyst, you will report into a Project Manager, responsible for the following:-
- Work with leaders and Business managers to help in the various phases to help develop business requirements and solutions.
- Business Process mapping
- Use and apply business analysis skills and techniques to develop solutions to help meet the requirements of the business.
- Deliver quality assurance and high quality business requirements
- Ensure customer needs are reflected into requirements definition
- Gap Analysis
- Initiate change management/process engineering/enhancement
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 5 to 7 years of experience in business analysis;
- Must come from "Core banking" project experience
- Integration/Data warehouse project experience
- Project planning, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Initiative, self-driven, good inter-personal skill, negotiating and influencing skills
- Change Management
- UAT testing experience
- Immediate availability
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,