Corporate Finance Manager
$45000 - 45000 / month
Central and Western District
March 9, 2018
Banking and financial services
My client is one of the top property development company. Due to increased productivity with the business the opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Finance Manager.
The candidate work on a variety of assignments, including financial modelling performed for acquisitions using discounted cash flow, market approach and transaction approach analyses, reviewing equity and debt, purchase price allocations, intellectual property valuations, business unit and asset impairment valuations, intangible asset valuations and stock option valuations for multiple industries.
- Support the delivery of funding and financing solutions for new projects
- Build complex financial models, provide quantitative analysis and make recommendations to support decision-making
- Perform research and analysis in respect of capital structure, balance sheet classification, corporate and project funding and financing options, cost of capital, liquidity, creditworthiness, regulatory and compliance requirements and working capital management
- Undertake activities to develop, implement and maintain banking, risk management and borrowing programme
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines with a professional accounting bodies
- At least 3 years M&A/ Corporate Finance experiences
- Also welcome the candidates from Big 4 (3-4 years)
- From Big 4 Transaction Service team will be highly preferred
- Strong analytical and modelling skills
- Knowledge of accounting and financial concepts
- Be a results-driven team player who performs well under pressure and against tight deadlines
- Be committed to excellence and maintain high professional and ethical standards
- Demonstrate proficiency in spoken and written Mandarin, English and Cantonese
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities with excellent problem-solving skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.