Cyber Security Engineer
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 03 February 2017
Are you searching for a rewarding career as a Cyber Security Engineer surrounded by a great team of talented people who are leaders in their field? Our client is a leading company that believes in achieving results in a friendly environment open to creative ideas and diverse perspectives. If you are looking for variety, responsibility and hands-on experience in a dynamic workplace, we want to hear from you.
You will be reporting to the company's IT leader, responsible for evaluating and addressing business security governance, electronic security strategy and planning, policy and standards, and disaster recovery and business continuity. This dynamic role will see you working closely with the infrastructure team to design and maintain compliance policies and standard methodologies. Your impressive technical skills will let you assess risk to measure the effectiveness of security controls, and your brilliant communication skills will play a role as you provide mentorship, training and assistance to management and users regarding policies, regulation and remediation
- University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, preferably with CISSP, CISA or other relevant professional qualifications
- Minimum of two years' experience in IT security
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work independently
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road