Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 31 August 2017
A renowned financial institution is seeking high caliber candidate to them as a Data Analyst
- Conduct user requirements studies, system design, implementation and testing;
- Propose methodologies to improve the existing operations and plan for business opportunities;
- Responsible for databases security, stability, accuracy and administration;
- Provide and support internal users to utilize data in both effective and efficient ways; and
- Coordinate with counter parties to ensure timely delivery of data and projects implementation.
- University degree in Quantitative Analysis, Statistics, Computing or any related discipline;
- At least 5 years working experience in data management, preferably related to finance/ insurance/ banking sector;
- Strong analytical skill and great sense of ownership;
- Database technologies - Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Ingres, PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
- Proactive, independent and able to work under pressure; and
- Able to communicate effectively in Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,