Developer (C++), iBANK, 40-50k, contract, IMMEDIATE
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 31 March 2017
Our client is a leading company looking for your skills as a Developer to grow a strong and progressive IT team. This brilliant role offers plenty of variety including collaboration with traders, quantitative research analysts, and some of the firm's top software, infrastructure and hardware engineers. If you want to expand your skill set and fast-track your career, this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
- Establish a detailed software specifications through discussion with clients and peers
- Enhance proactively current software iteration to improve latency and responsiveness
- Test, Install and Support the software in production environment
- Ensure effective and timely resolution of incidents; communicate efficiently to stakeholders
- Coordinate with brokers and exchanges to implement new requirements and API enhancements from either regulators or exchanges
- Provide documentation and training as necessary
- Comply with bank methodology and change management procedures
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field.
- Excellent experience of at least 5 years of C++ application development experience
- Brilliant understanding of object oriented design and software development in a high-performance/high throughput environment using C++
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- A deep understanding of full life cycle development and performance optimisation/latency reduction methodologies.
- Ability to work as part of a team of developers as well as very closely with the testing/QA group.
- Strong understanding of SQL
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road