Director, IT Security
Location : Hong Kong
Post Date : 05 September 2017
Our client, a global IT Consulting company, is seeking high calibre candidate to join them as Director of IT Security.
You will be spearheading a team of IT professionals, responsible for evaluating and addressing business security governance, electronic security strategy and planning, policy and standards, and disaster recovery and business continuity. This dynamic role will see you working closely with the C-level and senior business executives to design and maintain compliance policies and standard methodologies. Your impressive technical skills will let you assess risk to measure the effectiveness of security controls, and your brilliant communication skills will play a role as you provide mentorship, training and assistance to management and users regarding policies, regulation and remediation
- University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in IT security
- Strong background from banking and financial sector is big advantage
- Professional certifications, i.e. CISA, CISSP, CISM, CBCP, CIA, CFE, ISO 27000 family (27001 / 27002 etc), ITIL, SSAE-16, PCI are highly preferred
- Familiar with network security products such as Firewall, IDS/IPS, DDoS, End-point protection, DLP, APT, Identity Management, SIEM solution
- Experience in handling vulnerability/penetration test service provider and PCI-DSS assessor
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work independently
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,