Fund Accountant - 3-4 month contract to perm - $30k - $47k
31 October 2018
Banking and financial services
Our client is an international Financial investment management company, looking for a high caliber individual who can work independently and will commit to a 3-4 month contract with the view to go permanent. The right candidate will start immediately.
- Handle pension fund related accounting work and communicate with other departments for the fund matters. Documentation and strengthen for the fund procedures and manual for the team.
- Handle full set of accounts including daily operations, month end closing and financial analysis. Prepare financial reporting in a timely and accurately manner. Ensure that internal control procedures are established and followed.
- Review and enhance reporting and process flows, strengthen the accounting procedures, systems and compliance aspects
- Assist in the preparation of annual audited financial statements, annual budget and quarterly forecast.
- Handle other ad hoc assignments as required
- University graduate with at least 4-6 years of professional work experience
- Good communication skills in English & Cantonese is essential; Mandarin communication is valued, but not necessary
- Clear understanding of priorities and the importance of multitasking.
- Meticulous and numeric-sensitive, organized and possesses a positive attitude and diligent work ethic
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Proactive and willing to take responsibilities
- Experience in a FI Company is an advantage but not necessary
- MPF experience is preferable
- Immediate availability is highly preferable
If interested in an in-depth discussion of the role, please do not hesitate to contact Ashton Hyde email: [email protected] or mobile: +852 3653 7300.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300