Global Law Firm AR and Billing, 6-month, HKD$25K
$20000 - 25000 / month
9 October 2018
Finance and accounting
A multi-national law firm is seeking a Billing and Credit Control Analyst to join them under a 6-month contract, to start immediately!
- Handle daily cash receipts and subsequent journal entries and deposit
- Allocate money received to client accounts
- Timely and proper record of client's monies
- Handle invoice settlements
- Handle clients' billing process, including ensuring agreed rate are set correctly, obtaining engagement letter and bill computation
- Handle invoice entries and deal with enquiries on billing matters
- Assist in credit control operations such as sending statement of accounts, debt collections, etc.
- University degree majored in Accounting, Business Administration
- 2-5 years' experience in accounting, especially billing
- Experience in work in legal sector is a large plus
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available
Apply ASAP if you are strong in accounts receivable to not miss out the opportunity of joining a dynamic, multi- national company!
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong Island
Central, Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300